-->

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ready for the big reveal?

After hours of tinkering with my user name and blog title, I believe I will stop for now and start adding content. At one point I had six tabs open to research by thesaurus, dictionary, random word selections, etc, until this morning I screamed internally at myself "just choose something you idiot--no one cares!" So, that solved the dilemma of my user name...
As far as my title goes, it's been a few things since I started this process the other day, but after reading the hints about picking something true to your self that other people can relate to, I picked the one thing that I KNOW is true about myself: I am easily distracted by almost anything!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete