-->

Monday, August 19, 2013

Random List: 5 Minutes of Sound



For 5 Minutes: Sounds I Hear While Sitting Outside

in the Back Yard...Starting...NOW!

  • leaf blower (neighbor)
  • crickets
  • dogs barking (not ours)
  • cicada rattle
  • scratching (cat in litter box in greenhouse)
  • bird chirping
  • rooster crowing
  • other rooster crowing
  • horse snorting
  • sheep ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a
  • whoosh of car driving by
  • slap (my hand on my arm on a mosquito)
  • horses hooves (running to the barn away from flies)
  • me grunting (lifting heavy cat)
  • dog bark (ours)
  • siren (in distance)
  • whoosh of wings (flock of starlings leaving tree tops)
  • click-click (dog nails on greenhouse floor)
  • dog panting
  • oven timer (dinner!)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, this makes me long for a life in the country! How neat! ---Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really enjoy it after a day in a windowless cubicle.

    ReplyDelete