-->

Monday, May 12, 2014

Dream Log: 2


"Special Screen" april 2014
I am poised with my teammates in front of the special screen where we can see through to the people on the other side who are in a different time/location than us. one teammate reminds me of Jonathan Frakes (aka Riker in STNG) and he is in a unitard, doing stretches before we commence the assault through the screen. plan seems to be when the bad guys are in a certain proximity to the screen (they appear as silhouettes to us) we will jump through the screen and materialize in their time/location and take them down. the moment comes and the other three step through the screen and are gone from my view, i hesitate then stick my hand through, see it disappear without pain, and then step through. i have missed the time portal and i see no one but am in a long narrow room with hutches full of chickens nesting, and cats are running rampant. i look around a bit, then find and leave via a door on the side, back out to where my teammates are standing in front of the now blank screen, and i feel silly for not having just stepped back out through the screen.

"...and that's when I woke up"

No comments:

Post a Comment