-->

Monday, May 12, 2014

Dream Log: 3

"Work Party" april 2014
invited to private party in warehouse, two female security let us (me & hubby) in.  I make a drink, put it down, mingle, time passes. help to pack up the bar-- a few guys were putting the boxed up stuff high up on shelving. went back to work at my cubicle, woke up at my desk with a retired VP looking over my cubicle on the right, and I realize I'm wearing a robe and have my feet up on the desk, then I realize the room is dark and there's loud music playing and my co-workers are dancing. The current VP is standing at the front cubicle wall, and has been watching me sleep and says 'so...I guess you know you'll have to take personal time for this', I just nod my head then the HR manager walks up with a veil over the lower part of her face and asks if I'm okay and then walks off.

"...and that's when I woke up"

No comments:

Post a Comment