-->

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dream Log: 5

"Woodpecker" april 2014
woodpecker keeps flying up to me, lands on my arm or back, lets me pet it. often shows up with a flower blossom in its mouth at which point I know it is a woodpecker/hummingbird mix. david keeps trying to get a picture of the bird on me so other people will believe my story, but it always takes him too long to get the camera fired up. we go to a busy park, kids and people everywhere, and I see the bird there, landing on people, and i realize he's just a fat, greedy bird begging for food scraps. the bird morphed into Bill, our real life gray cat, and i thought i had really been fooled thinking Bill was a bird, then i saw a second gray cat next to Bill and realized the bird had been real.
a snobby, professional woman and her male assistant were in the lobby at my job, met me, came back the next day and the woman went into my bosses office and came out saying that i was to go to lunch with her and the assistant. i make sure i have my interview portfolio with me, assuming they are going to offer me a job. we drive into and through a city. i decide to decline a job because she is too highstrung.


"...and that's when I woke up"





No comments:

Post a Comment