-->

Saturday, February 14, 2015

7-21-03: Shake & Dive


Monday, July 21 2003


pixabay.com


9:43 pm     Severe lightning & thunder this morning. A couple of very loud strikes made Vince shake & dive for cover. David was up & around but I was still in bed. After the first zap I knew I was wise not to look outside because I’d just get more scared.

Turns out we may have had a power surge, but no damage except a blown fuse in the electronic air filter. Computer & misc are on surge protectors. Lots of rain with the storm – good thing we got all our outside stuff done yesterday.


Stayed rainy on & off all day with warm temp @ 70. I used the weather as an excuse to stay inside and bake a cake and made frosting (both chocolate). Did laundry, general house stuff, finished catching up on my soaps then watched today’s episodes 2-4pm. Gen’l Hosp. is so drama packed lately!

We both hot tubbed today (separately)  to ease the aches from yesterday’s bout with manual labor. Haven’t had a double egg day yet from the chickens. I think Creamsicle is on vacation. Dinner was spaghetti, fresh bread, and a salad made from all garden produce: lettuce, carrots, gr. onion, and cucumber.

David went shopping at Sam’s Club and Kroger.



End of Entry




No comments:

Post a Comment